Hi! Firstly, thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.
Born on November 11th (I just love my birthdate), this girl went on to go through the typical early process of life: childhood, preschool, etc… and in the end managed to grab a bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
I am currently floundering through the motions necessary in furthering my studies, but I try to find time to do things that I love:
- Read (mostly storybooks)
- Draw (and other artsy stuff, although I’m not very good at it)
- Take photos (just as a hobby, I think I have improved, but I am far, FAR from being a pro)
- Watch videos, and…
Talk. I LOVE to talk. I KNOW I talk too much. I try to control it, but it’s a hard habit to curb. Hopefully if I write a lot in this blog I wouldn’t feel the need to TALK so much. HA. AS IF.
Therefore in this blog I hope to write about things that I love to do. It may start with a lot of posts about my travels, but as now I am usually stuck at campus I will probably start talking about other things too.
Let’s see, what else can I tell you about myself? Oh, okay! What about 5 facts about myself:
- I simply LOVE ice-cream. I eat ice-cream in the morning, I eat ice-cream when it’s raining, I eat ice-cream in the winter, and of course, I eat ice-cream when it’s hot. I am crazy about gelato!!! A friend once said if ever you get me angry, just buy me an ice-cream. This is a bit too much… Well, maybe if I’m not TOO mad at you, it will work.
- I hate the colour pink. Don’t know why. My mother said when she was pregnant with me she felt nauseated when she saw the colour pink. I am learning to tolerate soft pink though.
- I am a bit conscious about my height. I am not that tall, but I am about the same height as many of my male friends. Sigh.
- I don’t drink coffee. I’ve tried it before. Not allergic to it or anything, I just don’t like it. Even when I’m sleepy but need to stay awake, I don’t drink coffee.
- I have a slight aversion to swimming. No, I don’t know how to swim. And I don’t care to learn either. I would like to try out some water activities though, like sea walking. I’d like to try everything at least once.
Man, coming up with 5 is pretty hard! I’m not that interesting of a person. I don’t imagine anyone would want to talk to me, but if you do, you can message me through Facebook, or comment on one of my posts, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. That’s all I can think of for now. Drop me a line!